Muse Feedback following the 2015-2016 School Year
We recently asked Muses about their experiences over the previous year. Here’s what some of them said:
- It is so satisfying and rewarding to watch the transformation of girls going from wanting to be the center of attention to learning how to listen to others, or girls who slowly discover their own voices.
- It is so satisfying and rewarding to watch the girls care for each other not just as friends but as a person.
- It is so satisfying and rewarding to see their growth in the area of empathy…. their ability to see the other side of a difficult or challenging situation of a fellow group member.
- It is so satisfying and rewarding to help enhance their self-confidence by pointing out strengths they did not realize they had.
- What was especially rewarding was to see them boosting the self esteem of others.
Would you like to become a Muse? Learn more about the position here.