Spotlight on Girls: What Girls Say About Girls’ Circles
At our Celebration Dinner, some girls chose to complete phrases to tell us more about how Girls’ Circles impacted them. Here are some responses.
I would recommend joining a Girls’ Circle because. . .
- It helps me see who my friends are and it helps me with problems I have in school!
- It helps open female’s minds
- It’s fun and motivating
- It’s a good experience to see women come together to talk about our life and just communicate. Even though I am shy and stuff that they have opened me up and I have become more comfortable with talking.
- It’s a fun and family-like group of girls.
- It is very fun and it helped me deal with my anger.
- It helps you be yourself and to love yourself
- It is a very good and open community for you to be comfortable.
Something I would like the people who support Girls’ Circle to know is. . .
- I appreciate everything you women do for me and my peers. Thank you very much.
- Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to have a safe place to talk.
- The crafts are fun!
- Thank you for everything and all the support.